Who is responsible for trimming/removing trees?

The Association addresses the need in Common Areas.  Home owners are responsible for Green Areas.  See page 12 in the LHS Policies, Rules & Regulations for more details.

What work needs to be approved by the Architectural Committee?

Any work you are planning to have done to the exterior of your home needs approval.  For directions and related forms go here.

How do I join a club or committee?

You can call the Administrative Office and ask to speak with Karen during regular office hours (M-F 8:00am - 1:30pm). Karen's phone number is 732-920-6955.  You may also call the committee chairperson. Their phone number is listed in the Resident Directory.

How do I access the Fitness Center?

You will need to complete a Fitness Center orientation first.  Once completed the key fob you were provided with for entry to the clubhouse will be coded for entry to the Fitness Center.

How can I obtain a beach badge for Brick beaches?

Badges and parking passes can be purchased at the Recreation Department Office located at the CIVIC Plaza,  270 Chambers Bridge Rd., Brick.

The Recreation Department office is open Monday through Friday – 7:30am to 4:00pm.

Residents ages 65 and over by 9/1/21 and veterans are eligible to receive a free daily wristband for the beaches with a valid ID. Senior season parking passes are $15.

Who do I call to report a power outage?

To report a power outage call JCP & L at 1-888-LIGHTSS

The street light in front of my house is not working.  Who do I need to call? (updated 3/23/21)

Write down the number from the light pole and call JCP & L Customer Service at (800) 662-3115.  

Who do I call if my lawn was missed during the scheduled cutting?

Residents should call Turf Masters directly at (732) 349-0444 to resolve any issues.